The Red Days!

I tag broke days 'RED DAYS!', when I'm approached to help with funds and I have nothing on me, I'd normally say 'I'm sorry man, I'm red'.




It's not usually funny on Red days and I for one dread those days cos your natural disposition to things crashes and there is this stranger that occupies the body you once occupied - everything just becomes different and most times the next thing you result to is faking everything....who carries an 'I'm broke face around, huh?'


As a young adult, I have experienced a lot of Red days and yes I get advise from the 'affordable financial managers & advisers' 😏 that stylishly stroke you when they know you're broke, I get tips from the internet on how to not be broke and i come across articles on social media dealing on the subject matter but sadly I keep waking up to red days.


Recently, I found myself graduating into red months and not even days.....pathetic I know, that's why I've decided to share some of my mistakes and then hopefully this time advising myself would condition me to eradicate Red days and definitely everyone reading could learn from my mistakes as I'm sure of the fact that I'm not alone in this mess.


It's gonna be a series cos I'd share every single mistake as I discover them overtime and how we can get through them. The first mistake we would be treating is 'Spending the money before you get the alert!' It would be treated in the next couple of days so stay alert! We gonna be rich!😉


How are you getting ready for #tgif?!!😍

Comments

  1. Nice and concise post... Looking forward to your next post>Holla olanslim

    ReplyDelete
  2. good jod man looking forward to the post


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wait!

I Stand With Dez and Friends!

The worst things we were told about Youth Service.