CURRENTLY, I AM: 3

Enough of spiritualizing yesterday’s tragic scene. 

We should talk about policies that will end the various gas filling points and fuel stations located around our residential places. 

Nigeria is a time bomb ticking to explode. This is the reality whether you accept it or deny it.

Our society is driven by materialism and such society is at the mercy of profiteers that care less about safety.
                                  - TDP (Taiwo David Popoola)

My heart goes to those who have lost loved ones in the dark month of June. May God heal your hearts and ultimately heal our land.

May the Souls of the departed rest in peace.

Currently, I am:

Wearing: Formal outfits. Been more of Business Casuals though and it’s really beginning to make sense to me. Can’t believe I was so blind to it. I’m still in love with casuals though. 🌚

Source: Phone Gallery
  Admiring: Talking Mo, Moyosoreoluwa Eleso. An astonishing figure in the future of the media industry. I respect her passion in lifting others up along with her.


Source: Instagram

Wishing: The second half of the year brings more joy and laughter than sorrow and pain in Nigeria and our homes.

Determined to: Be sane for all those around me in the midst of every anomaly.

Craving: Chocolate donuts with coconut topping by @donuts_burg! I just want the reality of my dreams 😩🀩


Source: Instagram

Excited to: Be Loved.

Feeling: Blessed. I’m really not better than the next man.

Irritated by: The corrupt system of our nation and how the innocent are being choked by it. This system really needs to be flushed away.

Unsure About: The countries making it to the finals of the World Cup with the outcome and performances of the group games. The competition this year is so dicey, who saw Germany not qualifying for the round of 16 🀷🏾‍♂️?
Source: Google Images
Planning to: Get married..... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ πŸƒπŸΎ‍♂️πŸƒπŸΎ‍♂️πŸƒπŸΎ‍♂️πŸƒπŸΎ‍♂️πŸƒπŸΎ‍♂️πŸƒπŸΎ‍♂️πŸƒπŸΎ‍♂️πŸƒπŸΎ‍♂️πŸƒπŸΎ‍♂️πŸƒπŸΎ‍♂️

Loving: A scar on one of my fingers. The fan caught my fingers in the air days ago and left me a beautiful scar.

Reading: The Red Badge of Courage by Stephen Crane. I’m so in love with this book, such an interesting read. The key take away is that fears would always be present but you don’t become a hero until you overcome it.
Source: Aldiko


Listening to: Heal the World by Micheal Jackson.

Special birthday shoutout to my cousin, Breneda Tonade. God bless you.

As we transit into July,

Rise a little earlier.
Think a little clearer.
Pray a little longer.
Love a little harder.
                          - Alex Elle

Peace ✌🏾 


Comments

  1. Nice write up man. I'm proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy for you. Doing well and setting priorities....

    John Olakunle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Johnny! What are you really happy about? The marriage part abi? 🀣🀣🀣...Don’t aaaannngrryy me!!

      Delete
    2. πŸ˜‚, hell no.... Marriage is the picture right... If I hear you're wedding I can crash it.


      Marriage fire

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wait!

I Stand With Dez and Friends!