CURRENTLY, I AM: 1

Hello Friends! It's a few days left to bid this month goodbye forever. I'm glad you have made it this far.

I should have started the 'Currently I am' tag at the beginning of the year but really I don't know what held me back. This tag that might go on for years is inspired by an IG friend and blogger Olufunke(@mslafunkie), she's an incredible fashion and lifestlye blogger; you should visit her blog (click here) for juicy posts, trust me I don't mislead.

Here's my first 'Currently' tag....

Currently I am...

Wearing: Semi-Formal outfits! 🙄 Taaah! I am wearing what I have. I am still trying to embrace formal outfits especially cos of work but thank God I work in a place where you just have to look smart and presentable.

Source: Phone Gallery
Source: Phone Gallery
                       
Admiring: Charles Walter Born! My friend and papi in the media game. I admire his zeal and passion in the hustle and lately he's been really nailing great looks.



Source: Instagram
Determined to: Do everything possible in my power to not touch my piggy-bank. Really, I'm too quick to see my savings as some emergency fund - I know it's part of the idea of saving but I want to rather see it as something for short-term goals, long-term goals and investments.

Craving: Bespoke Shoes, preferably the ones from Mathias Footwears Co.(@mathiasfootwears) and Zeinny Crafts (@zeinny_crafts). Their works are mind-blowing, I could literally drool when I see them plus they are affordable; infact Zeinny Crafts are currently on a 90 days giveaway promo...check em out on IG! These are some of my favorites:




Source: Instagram

Excited to: Finally see Game of Thrones 🙈...lol. I am sure you really wondering if I knew what I wrote. Yeah! I just started seeing GOT sometime in March. Hehehe....some of you are still laughing. 😁😅. The character I'd love to meet is:

Source: Google Images


Feeling: Happy! Besides the fact that I made a decision to be always happy no matter what, it seems everything has been kinda sorting itself out for me plus the people around me lately are putting smiles on my face. I guess you just have to decide to be happy, first of all.

Appreciating: Life! Just late last month into the early days of this month I fell ill; before then I can't remember when I was so ill. I'm glad I'm better now plus after the illness my life seemed to become resplendent.

Unsure About: Whether I am truly lazy or not cos since this #lazynigerianyouths hashtag started trending I've been watching my every move.....Am I lazy or not?!

Planning to: Start making use of a to-do list. I feel I'm not making the best use of each day plus I forget stuff I planned to do on particular days. I just wanna keep a tight rein on my activities daily.

Loving: Ogba, Lagos! I moved there recently and it's been giving good vibes. The night life is cool with fruits sellers everywhere. I love fruits!

Reading: Bird of Paradise by Constanzo Constantini. I purchased this book last year at a Xmas bumper fair in Abuja. I started readng around late February, I can't believe I'm still on it! It's an amazing read I tell you, I just suck at reading.

GOT
Source: Google Images
Listening to: B.O.M.O by Tatiana Manaois. Gosh! I can't explain what the song does to me.


That's it for this month and my first 'Currently' tag this year, please do drop your comments below especially the answer to my question (Am I lazy?) and also the GOT character you'd love to meet.

Please do Subscribe as well!

Happy New Month in advance. Deuces...✌



Comments

  1. You're not lazy. You are just unlucky to have 'him' as your president.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe....I’ve picked my own fruit sha😁....I didn’t see the other one.

      Delete
  2. Awesome my olan slim.I don't stick around lazy niggas.you are hardworking and creative.If you can identify me,you get 10% of my salary...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sir/Ma...but this one that you didn’t leave any clue....hmmmn....🤔 This looks like John! Am I right?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wait!

I Stand With Dez and Friends!

CURRENTLY, I AM: 3